Re: Inconsistency between attname of index and attname of relation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: Inconsistency between attname of index and attname of relation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Em sex, 5 de jul de 2019 às 07:37, Ronan Dunklau
<ronan_dunklau@ultimatesoftware.com> escreveu:

> We ran into that while using wal2json, which uses the replication id index attnames to identify which columns are
partof the primary key. If the primary key column has been renamed, we end with no information about the identity of
thetuple being updated / deleted.

Ouch. That's a wal2json bug. I saw that you already opened an issue.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/