[psycopg] Import issue after PIP install - Mailing list psycopg

From Mike Rice
Subject [psycopg] Import issue after PIP install
Date
List psycopg
I'm currently trying to test out using psycopg2 and did a PIP install on my windows machine.  The problem is that as soon as I import the module I get the following error thrown back:

  File "\\192.168.88.142\Mike\development\python\postgresql_connect_test.py", line 3, in <module>
    import psycopg2
  File "C:\Python 3.6\lib\site-packages\psycopg2\__init__.py", line 50, in <module>
    from psycopg2._psycopg import BINARY, NUMBER, STRING, DATETIME, ROWID
ImportError: can't import datetime module

I'm still in the process of learning Python, and my Google-Fu has failed me in finding out what's going on here.  Any help would be appreciated.

--
- Mike