Re: [psycopg] Build issue with Advance Toolchain - Mailing list psycopg

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [psycopg] Build issue with Advance Toolchain
Date
List psycopg
On 05/26/2017 07:24 AM, Devrim Gündüz wrote:

> Hi Adrian,
>
> On Fri, 2017-05-26 at 06:02 -0700, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> What I see is that in compiling it uses:
>>
>> /opt/at10.0/bin/gcc
>>
>> but when it gets to the linking it does:
>>
>> gcc
>>
>> which leads to:
>>
>> unable to execute gcc: No such file or directory
>> error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
>
> Ah, right. Can we override the gcc there?

Have you looked at this:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/W51a7ffcf4dfd_4b40_9d82_446ebc23c550/page/IBM%20Advance%20Toolchain%20for%20PowerLinux%20Documentation?section=usage

"After completing the installation steps, the Advance Toolchain is ready
for usage. Just call the program directly, for example /opt/atX.X/bin/gcc.

However, some applications have complex build systems (for example:
autotool, make, cmake) in which is necessary to correctly set the
environment PATH, for example:

     PATH=/opt/atX.X/bin:/opt/atX.X/sbin:$PATH make

On cmake build systems, it is also necessary to set the
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH with AT's path, for example:

     CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/opt/atX.X/

"

--
Adrian Klaver