Re: Support logical replication of DDLs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From li jie
Subject Re: Support logical replication of DDLs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I noticed that the issue of ownership seems to have not been considered.
For example, if a user 'a' from the publishing side creates a table t1,
the owner of t1 is not user 'a' after it is replicated to the subscribing side.
This is a situation that has not been encountered in previous DML replication.

I think the ownership relationship should not be lost,
and we should perhaps add it back,
like pg_dump "ALTER TABLE public.t1 OWNER TO a;",
even though we do not currently support the replication of USER.

Thought?  li jie.