Re: Mingw task for Cirrus CI - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Melih Mutlu
Subject Re: Mingw task for Cirrus CI
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi Andres,

Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>, 11 Eki 2022 Sal, 21:23 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
I think it might be easier to just set MSYS=winjitdebug
https://www.msys2.org/wiki/JIT-Debugging/#native-windows-processes-started-from-msys2
and then rely on the existing windows crash reporting stuff.

Done.

You removed a bunch of newlines here and nearby - I assume that wasn't
intentional?

Yes, that was my mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. Fixed.

There's no need to use dash anymore, the amount of shell script run is
minimal.

Switched back to bash.

I think the "cd"s here are superfluous given the ninja -C %BUILD_DIR% etc.

You're right. Those were needed when it was building with autoconf. Not anymore. Removed.

Only remembered that just after sending my email: When using b_pch=true (which
saves a lot of time on mingw) ccache won't cache much (IIRC just the pch files
themselves) unless you do something like
export CCACHE_SLOPPINESS=pch_defines,time_macros

Added  CCACHE_SLOPPINESS and CCACHE_SLOPPINESS variables.

You can find the updated patch attached.

Best,
Melih
Attachment