Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug
Date
Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug  (Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>)
List pgsql-general

po 26. 7. 2021 v 8:56 odesílatel Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de> napsal:

Hello,

Nearly 20 years ago, I ordered some 50 vi-reference coffee mugs like this
one here (not exactly the same, but to give you an idea):

https://www.getdigital.eu/vi-reference-mug.html

for our vi-lovers in-house and the admins of our customers.

I'd like to do the same now with a reference mug for PostgreSQL, for
example with the most important Meta-commands, sys tables, etc.
I have nearby a copy shop which would produce it based on a JPEG file.

Before designing our own, I wanted to ask here if such a beast exists
already or, if not, maybe even a Reference Card in PDF or JPEG to use it as a
starting point.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

I have this in czech language - maybe google translator https://translate.google.com/ helps

Regards