Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthias Apitz
Subject Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug
Date
Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug  (Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>)
List pgsql-general
El día lunes, julio 26, 2021 a las 09:05:39a. m. +0200, Pavel Stehule escribió:

> po 26. 7. 2021 v 8:56 odesílatel Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de> napsal:
>

> > Hello,
> >
> > Nearly 20 years ago, I ordered some 50 vi-reference coffee mugs like this
> > one here (not exactly the same, but to give you an idea):
> >
> > https://www.getdigital.eu/vi-reference-mug.html
> >
> > for our vi-lovers in-house and the admins of our customers.
> >
> > I'd like to do the same now with a reference mug for PostgreSQL, for
> > example with the most important Meta-commands, sys tables, etc.
> > I have nearby a copy shop which would produce it based on a JPEG file.
> >
> > Before designing our own, I wanted to ask here if such a beast exists
> > already or, if not, maybe even a Reference Card in PDF or JPEG to use it
> > as a
> > starting point.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any hints.
> >

> I have this in czech language - maybe google translator
> https://translate.google.com/ helps
>
> https://postgres.cz/files/tahak_postgresql-13.pdf

Thank you, Pavel. This is ofc to much for a coffee mug. For using it as
a Reference Card in paper form, it's a pity that it is not written in English.

I'm working on my own for the mug and will publish the PDF and
libreoffice ODT version here. The max size of the image for the mug is
7.5cm high x 16cm around the body of the coffee mug.

A question to PostgreSQL.org: Are we allowed to use the PostgreSQL logo
on such produced mugs without selling them, just as a gift.
And can we put our own logo together with the one of PostgreSQL on the
same coffee mug.

To whom our Legal Dept. would have to ask this officially? Or is it just
free and allowed?

Thanks

    matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
Tear it down! Defund the Humboldt Forum!