Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthias Apitz
Subject Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug
Date
Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug  (Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com>)
List pgsql-general
El día martes, julio 27, 2021 a las 08:32:45p. m. +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> Thank you, Pavel. This is ofc to much for a coffee mug. For using it as
> a Reference Card in paper form, it's a pity that it is not written in English.
>
> I'm working on my own for the mug and will publish the PDF and
> libreoffice ODT version here. The max size of the image for the mug is
> 7.5cm high x 16cm around the body of the coffee mug.

Attached is a first version as PDF. Bugs/comments are welcome. Thanks.

    matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
Tear it down! Defund the Humboldt Forum!

Attachment