Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Litt
Subject Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug
Date
List pgsql-general
Matthias Apitz said on Wed, 28 Jul 2021 15:40:22 +0200

>El día martes, julio 27, 2021 a las 08:32:45p. m. +0200, Matthias
>Apitz escribió:
>
>> Thank you, Pavel. This is ofc to much for a coffee mug. For using it
>> as a Reference Card in paper form, it's a pity that it is not
>> written in English.
>>
>> I'm working on my own for the mug and will publish the PDF and
>> libreoffice ODT version here. The max size of the image for the mug
>> is 7.5cm high x 16cm around the body of the coffee mug.
>>

>Attached is a first version as PDF. Bugs/comments are welcome. Thanks.
>
>    matthias

Very, very nice! I'll be using this quite a bit.

Does there exist anywhere a Reference Card for PostgreSQL SQL commands?
My impression is that every database has its own slightly different
version of SQL that it responds to.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt