Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthias Apitz
Subject Re: PostgreSQL reference coffee mug
Date
List pgsql-general
El día miércoles, julio 28, 2021 a las 06:58:08p. m. +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> > I'm *not* going to get into this, because I know I'm capable of spending
> > days on it.  I would definitely look into using different font sizes and
> > colors and make it much denser, for one thing.
>
> I'm attaching as well the source for libreoffice calc, so you are free
> to make a nicer version. Do not forget the final size in PDF as
> 7.5cm x 16cm.

I printed the PDF on paper, cut it to the size of 7.5cm x 16cm and
wrapped it around the mugs I have here. 16cm is not correct. My mugs have
more or less 7-8cm as diameter which gives around:

$ bc -l
>>> 7.5 * pi(2)
23.550

I will go tomorrow to the copy shop and ask/measure it there...
Which means also, we have more space for more information.

    matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
Tear it down! Defund the Humboldt Forum!