Re: [HACKERS] Time based lag tracking for logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neha Khatri
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Time based lag tracking for logical replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 8:19 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> >> Could you please wait till tomorrow?  I've bigger pending fixes for related code pending/being tested that I plan
topush today.  I'd also like to take a look before...

> > Sure.
>
> The changes I've added are very minor, so I'm not expecting debate.
> The main part of the patch is the same as Petr posted 19days ago.
>
> I'm travelling now, so after waiting till tomorrow as you requested I
> have committed the patch.

Prior to this commit CREATE SUBSCRIPTION used to work smoothly.

After this commit 024711bb544645c8b1061e9f02b261e2e336981d I get
following error while executing CREATE SUBSCRIPTION:

CREATE SUBSCRIPTION sub1 CONNECTION 'dbname=postgres host=localhost
user=neha port=5432' PUBLICATION mypub;
NOTICE:  synchronized table states
ERROR:  could not create replication slot "sub1": ERROR:  could not
load library "/home/neha/postgres/PGCurrentInstall/lib/pgoutput.so":
/home/neha/postgres/PGCurrentInstall/lib/pgoutput.so: undefined
symbol: OutputPluginUpdateProgress

Regards
Neha