Re: [HACKERS] Time based lag tracking for logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Time based lag tracking for logical replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 11 May 2017 at 18:29, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 11 May 2017 at 18:13, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>
>>>New patch, v3.
>>>
>>>Applying in 90 minutes, barring objections.
>>
>> Could you please wait till tomorrow?  I've bigger pending fixes for related code pending/being tested that I plan to
pushtoday.  I'd also like to take a look before...

> Sure.

The changes I've added are very minor, so I'm not expecting debate.
The main part of the patch is the same as Petr posted 19days ago.

I'm travelling now, so after waiting till tomorrow as you requested I
have committed the patch.

Cheers