Re: Why is there no 8.3.16 rpm with _id ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: Why is there no 8.3.16 rpm with _id ?
Date
List pgsql-general
2011/10/30 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:

> I have no intention to build the -id packages again, given the lack of
> request (first request since 8.3.11...). You can build your own packages
> quite easily, though.

But... aren't integer datetimes supposed to be the default, with float
datetimes quickly becoming deprecated?
Or does the current package (w/o the -id suffix) already implement that default?

I don't run PG on Linux, but I imagine those who do might be
interested in the answer ;)