Re: psql :: support for \ev viewname and \sv viewname - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dean Rasheed
Subject Re: psql :: support for \ev viewname and \sv viewname
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3 May 2016 at 16:52, Peter Eisentraut
> I would change appendReloptionsArrayAH() to a function and keep AH as the
> first argument (similar to other functions that take such a handle).

I can understand changing it to a function, but I don't think AH
should be the first argument. All other append*() functions that
append to a buffer have the buffer as the first argument, including
the appendStringLiteralAH() macro on which this is based.

Regards,
Dean