org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Error could not open file "base/":No such file or directory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raghavendra Rao J S V
Subject org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Error could not open file "base/":No such file or directory
Date
Responses RE: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Error could not open file"base/": No such file or directory  (Alvaro Aguayo Garcia-Rada <aaguayo@opensysperu.com>)
Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Error could not open file"base/": No such file or directory  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Few of the tables and indexes are bloated though auto vacuum has enables.

Two reclaim the space vacuum, I have ran vacuum full on the larger tables and also performed reindex on the indexes which are in larger size. Now the size of the database is in control.

After perfoming the vacuum full and reindexing on larger tables, I am facing below error.

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Error could not open file "base/": No such file or directory

Please guide me how to resolve the above error and let me know does this has any relation with vacumm full or reindexing operation which are performed by me.

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V