RE: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Error could not open file"base/": No such file or directory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Aguayo Garcia-Rada
Subject RE: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Error could not open file"base/": No such file or directory
Date
In response to org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Error could not open file "base/":No such file or directory  (Raghavendra Rao J S V <raghavendrajsv@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
What do you have on your postgresql logs, on the server?

Alvaro Aguayo
Jefe de Operaciones
Open Comb Systems E.I.R.L.

Oficina: (+51-13377813 | RPM: #034252 / (+51) 995540103  | RPC: (+51) 954183248
Website: www.ocs.pe

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Raghavendra Rao J S V wrote ----

Hi,

Few of the tables and indexes are bloated though auto vacuum has enables.

Two reclaim the space vacuum, I have ran vacuum full on the larger tables and also performed reindex on the indexes which are in larger size. Now the size of the database is in control.

After perfoming the vacuum full and reindexing on larger tables, I am facing below error.

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Error could not open file "base/": No such file or directory

Please guide me how to resolve the above error and let me know does this has any relation with vacumm full or reindexing operation which are performed by me.

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V