[doc] fix a potential grammer mistake - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Junwang Zhao
Subject [doc] fix a potential grammer mistake
Date
Re: [doc] fix a potential grammer mistake
List pgsql-hackers
I think in the following sentence, were should be replaced with have,
what do you think?

```
                        /*
-                        * We were just issued a SAVEPOINT inside a
transaction block.
+                        * We have just issued a SAVEPOINT inside a
transaction block.
                         * Start a subtransaction.  (DefineSavepoint already did
                         * PushTransaction, so as to have someplace to
put the SUBBEGIN
                         * state.)
```

--