Re: [pgadmin4][patch] Use pytest test runner for unit tests - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Joao De Almeida Pereira
Subject Re: [pgadmin4][patch] Use pytest test runner for unit tests
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
As part of the development environment we do not see the reasoning behind not add PYTHONPATH to the environment variables, specially because this looks like the way pytest was invisoned.

However please try the following patch instead. We've changed the pytest invocation to assume the relevant dir as part of the directories to load, as well as the docs and Makefile

Thanks
Joao && Anthony