Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2899: Provide access keys/shortcuts to allcommonly used menu options in the main window. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Joao De Almeida Pereira
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2899: Provide access keys/shortcuts to allcommonly used menu options in the main window.
Date
In response to [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2899: Provide access keys/shortcuts to allcommonly used menu options in the main window.  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Responses Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #2899: Provide access keys/shortcuts to allcommonly used menu options in the main window.  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello Khushboo,
We were looking into the your patch and have some questions.

  - What is the reason being the front end shortcuts being registered in the python code? There is already some precedent in the code, but this looks like a concern of the front end.
  - Didn't saw any tests around this, did you create them?

While testing it out, in the Mac, when I press Option + Shift + E while selecting 'Tables' node, no information is given to the user that the object as no properties, like Option + Shift + V does, is this intentional?(Same with Option + Shift + D)

In which situation can Direct debugging be used?
Should the documentation specify the Shortcuts for Mac as well?

Thanks
Joao