Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2901] Make shortcuts configurable in Debugger - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Joao De Almeida Pereira
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2901] Make shortcuts configurable in Debugger
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello Murtuza,
After some review of the code we do have some questions:
 - Do we really need to have the shortcuts in the backend?(I already asked this in Khushboo's patch)
 - Do we need to have keyAction function(in direct.js) inside this Javascript file or can we extract that an create some tests around it?
 - Were there any tests created for these new shortcuts?

Thanks
Joao