How to grant on all tables in pgAdmin4? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From QA Collective
Subject How to grant on all tables in pgAdmin4?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello,

I hope I've got the correct list for the pgAdmin4 web tool?

I just wanted to ask, how is it possible via pgAdmin4 UI to execute a command like:

GRANT SELECT ON ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA abc TO "viewer";

When I went to use the Grant Wizard, I selected the tickbox for all tables, but that resulted in SQL which granted select on each individual table...which isn't great for a database you expect to grow in tables in future.  Ideally, this would grant select on all tables as per the command above.

Then of course, there is the high chance I've missed something - given I'm relatively new to all of this.

Andrew