Re: pgAdmin4 presents blank screen after login - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: pgAdmin4 presents blank screen after login
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Please enable logging and send the pgAdmin4.log file. Please refer https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8 to enable logging.
Also, provide the browser console logs if you get any errors there.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 9:02 PM Bo Guo <bo.guo@gisticinc.com> wrote:
I am reposting my yesterday's query as a separate thread per Dave's advise.  Please let me know if I should try to download and install the newer release that is targeted to Sept 19th.  Thanks!

Hi there,

pgAdmin4 acted up today when I start using it mid afternoon - I was presented a "blank" page after login (see image below).  We tried different browsers on different OS with the same issue.  Please kindly advise.

My server is Ubuntu 18.04 and here is the content of file "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/pgdg.list"

deb http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ bionic-pgdg main

Bo

Attachment