Re: Critical bug: pgAdmin v4.25 has started ignoring my "Browser Command" which completely cripples me and makes me unable to manage my PostgreSQL database. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Darren Duncan
Subject Re: Critical bug: pgAdmin v4.25 has started ignoring my "Browser Command" which completely cripples me and makes me unable to manage my PostgreSQL database.
Date
In response to Re: Critical bug: pgAdmin v4.25 has started ignoring my "Browser Command" which completely cripples me and makes me unable to manage my PostgreSQL database.  (tutiluren@tutanota.com)
List pgadmin-support
On 2020-08-28 8:28 p.m., tutiluren@tutanota.com wrote:
> That's... not what I've been saying. If you don't recognize that Chrome/Firefox
> are spyware, you *are* objectively wrong. There's just no two ways about it. Are
> you astroturfing for Google/Mozilla (it's almost pointless to even mention
> Mozilla at all anymore because they are owned by Google)? Why persist in
> defending this evil mega corporation's horrific treatment of your security?

You haven't actually explained what the harm here is.  So what if Chrome or
Firefox "spy" on you.  What is an *actual* harm you have suffered or expect to
suffer because of using those browsers?  What would they do with what they learn
that would cause you actual harm?

> I've already jumped through tons of hoops and wasted tons of time and effort
> sending messages to this mailing list. I'm not going to sit and "file bugs" on
> top of that, doubtlessly requiring me to jump through even more hoops. I'm not a
> pgAdmin developer. Every bug I've ever managed to file in the past for any
> project has been ignored. FOSS developers hate bug reports and make it
> obnoxiously difficult to submit them. This is what I learned many, many years ago.

Its already established that filing bugs is the only valid way to get a problem
solved.  So if you're wasting your time continuing to send messages to this
mailing list rather than filing the bugs, then you should have spent the time
filing the bugs instead.  That's the only way your pgAdmin problems would get fixed.

-- Darren Duncan