Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Alan Brewer
Subject Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest
Date
Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Mark Wong <markwkm@gmail.com>)
Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Joshua Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Won't be attending OSCON, but if I were, I'd be up for booth duty
there (as it felt very strange *not* to have one at OSCON). I think
one of the main problems with PGDay is the competing with the
leadership conference; I'd almost rather not have PGDay and have a
bigger BOF.

Re: SELF: I should be able to help with booth detail there (at least
on Saturday, if nothing else). I've been to one SELF before (having
somewhat infamously brought a tuba for booth bling); it's a fairly
nice conference (and seems to be growing in popularity every year). I
look forward to seeing you there! :)

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer@gmail.com