OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest
Date
Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-advocacy
What are we doing for OSCon and the SouthEast LinuxFest conferences?

Last year our PGDay at OSCon was lightly attended, and we didn't have a
booth at the conference due to delays in booth approval.  Are we going
to do either of these this year?  Now that talks have been accepted, it
is time for us to decide:

    http://www.oscon.com/oscon2012

I will not be attending OSCon this year due to lack of travel funding,
but I will be attending the SouthEast LinuxFest in Charlotte, North
Carolina, which is a new event for me:

    http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/

There will also be an OpenSQL Camp as part of the conference:

    https://groups.google.com/group/opensqlcamp/browse_thread/thread/46c44b5888e35050