OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest

From: Bruce Momjian
Subject: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest
Date: ,
Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Bruce Momjian)
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Michael Alan Brewer, )
  Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Bruce Momjian, )
  Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Mark Wong, )
  Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Joshua Berkus, )
   Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Michael Alan Brewer, )
 Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Bruce Momjian, )
  Re: OSCon and SouthEast LinuxFest  (Mark Wong, )

What are we doing for OSCon and the SouthEast LinuxFest conferences?

Last year our PGDay at OSCon was lightly attended, and we didn't have a
booth at the conference due to delays in booth approval.  Are we going
to do either of these this year?  Now that talks have been accepted, it
is time for us to decide:

    http://www.oscon.com/oscon2012

I will not be attending OSCon this year due to lack of travel funding,
but I will be attending the SouthEast LinuxFest in Charlotte, North
Carolina, which is a new event for me:

    http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/

There will also be an OpenSQL Camp as part of the conference:

    https://groups.google.com/group/opensqlcamp/browse_thread/thread/46c44b5888e35050

--
  Bruce Momjian  <>        http://momjian.us