Re: Problem with multiple comments - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Per Wigren
Subject Re: Problem with multiple comments
Date
List pgadmin-support
Unfortunately I don't have a build environment for this here at work but I can confirm that by manually applying the change to the query in edbPackage.cpp in the diff to the query I snatched from pg_log, the output looks good. No more duplicates.
// Per

2012/12/6 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Certainly sounds like a very similar problem. If so, the query is
> simply buggy - it's just that a pg_upgrade'd environment is *much*
> more likely to run into the problem than before.
>
> I only checked the usages of pg_shdescription. The same bug might well
> exist with almost all uses of pg_description.

OK, here's a patch that should fix this, as well as Magnus' previous
fix which doesn't appear to have been tested so well :-p

Per; are you able to test this?

Magnus; can you give it at least an eyeball review before I commit
please, in case there are any thinkos in there.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com