Re: logical decoding : exceeded maxAllocatedDescs for .spill files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Subject Re: logical decoding : exceeded maxAllocatedDescs for .spill files
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 4:38 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 8:32 PM Juan José Santamaría Flecha
<juanjo.santamaria@gmail.com> wrote:

> [1] Win10 (1903) MSVC 19.22.27905

I have tested this on Windows7. I am not sure if it is due to a
different version of windows, but I think we can't rule out that
possibility.

This seems to be the case. The unexpected behaviour is on my end, which is working as described in FILE_DISPOSITION_POSIX_SEMANTICS [1].

The expected behaviour is what you have already diagnosed.

[1] https://docs.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-hardware/drivers/ddi/ntddk/ns-ntddk-_file_disposition_information_ex

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha