Re: Broken deps on PostgreSQL 14.13 package update - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From John Harvey
Subject Re: Broken deps on PostgreSQL 14.13 package update
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Devrim.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2024 at 5:14 PM Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, 2024-08-08 at 15:53 +0000, Allen Hewes wrote:
> It appears there's a package dep issue with the recent PostgreSQL
> 14.13 packing update. Not sure on where to get
> "perl(PostgreSQL::Test::Utils)" from...

It took me some time to be able to reproduce it... Works on all of my
instances but fails on a new installation when I disabled PG 15 and PG
16 repos.

John: Do I need to apply the patch that Noah wrote?

Yes-- this patch should fix the PG12-14 issues with perl(PostgreSQL::Test::Utils).  I see it has already been committed, so thanks!

Regards,
  -John