Re: Broken deps on PostgreSQL 14.13 package update - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Broken deps on PostgreSQL 14.13 package update
Date
Re: Broken deps on PostgreSQL 14.13 package update
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Thu, 2024-08-08 at 15:53 +0000, Allen Hewes wrote:
> It appears there's a package dep issue with the recent PostgreSQL
> 14.13 packing update. Not sure on where to get
> "perl(PostgreSQL::Test::Utils)" from...

It took me some time to be able to reproduce it... Works on all of my
instances but fails on a new installation when I disabled PG 15 and PG
16 repos.

John: Do I need to apply the patch that Noah wrote?

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

Attachment