Re: Broken deps on PostgreSQL 14.13 package update - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Broken deps on PostgreSQL 14.13 package update
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Thu, 2024-08-08 at 19:16 -0400, John Harvey wrote:
> Yes-- this patch should fix the PG12-14 issues with
> perl(PostgreSQL::Test::Utils).  I see it has already been committed,
> so thanks!

Thanks!

So I was actually thinking if I should apply the patch or use this hack
that I use in 15+:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=blob;f=rpm/redhat/main/non-common/postgresql-15/main/postgresql-15.spec;h=6c3243c50e376ea2dade22b5c203dd35cddec1ac;hb=HEAD#l73

I decided to apply the patch as it was already committed anyway.

Cheers,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

Attachment