Re: PgJDBC: code reformat - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Vladimir Sitnikov
Subject Re: PgJDBC: code reformat
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
>2. ONCE a complete format at once takes place, forget trying to decipher the
   mess that will be created, on diffs. Seems like a good way to inject
   undesired code. Bad idea.
2.1) Lack of style hits me quite often as I spent time trying to
figure out which style should be used for a particular part of the
code.

2.2) The code has just been migrated to maven, so now is the perfect
timing to perform complete reformat. It won't hurt us as much as
"complete reformat right in the middle of development".

PS If anyone has on-going pull requests, you'd better go ahead and
create PR in Github as rebasing across "reformat" might be tricky.

Vladimir