Re: force JDBC driver fetch / autocommit parameters? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From S. Balch
Subject Re: force JDBC driver fetch / autocommit parameters?
Date
List pgsql-general
Dave,

We're just running the JVM out of memory with a large query result.  By turning off autocommit and setting a reasonable fetch size this problem goes away.  The application using this driver does have a way to set these, but it seems to be broken.

Thanks,
Sean