Re: Temporally disabled foreign key constraint check? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Emi Lu
Subject Re: Temporally disabled foreign key constraint check?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you first.

I believe that upate pg_class can only be done by superuser, right?

Besides, if I need the whole schema's foreign keys to be disabled and
then enabled later.

Is there a simple command could do it? Similar to mysql's "set
FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = false/true"?

Emi

--
Emi Lu, ENCS, Concordia University, Montreal H3G 1M8
emilu@encs.concordia.ca        +1 514 848-2424 x5884