Re: DB transactions when browser freezes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dafNi zaf
Subject Re: DB transactions when browser freezes
Date
List pgsql-general
its a huge file with such queries:

BEGIN;
INSERT INTO traces VALUES (.....);
.
.
.
COMMIT;

Anyway, I managed to see that the transactions still occure like David Johnston sugested. And luckily the browser is alive now after one hour that it had been freezed...

thank you very much for the reply!