Re: DB transactions when browser freezes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dafNi zaf
Subject Re: DB transactions when browser freezes
Date
List pgsql-general
yes, I altered the php.ini file in /etc/php5/apache2/ directory in order to accept huge files.

The uploading has been completed and the transactions started.

I can now see the transactions using either: ps aux | grep postgres (via command line)
or the solution David Johnston sugested.

Thank you for the reply!
dafNi

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com> wrote:
2013/8/8 dafNi zaf <dzaf88@gmail.com>:
> Hello to everybody,
>
> I started to upload (via phpPgAdmin) to a local server a huge file (20GB) in
> order to fill up a database.

20GB is a lot to be uploading from a browser, even in this day and age.

Is the web server configured to accept uploads of that size?