GSoC Proposal - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kartik Ohri
Subject GSoC Proposal
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi! I have shared the proposal with him directly. But as I was made aware that the project's prospective mentors are not at much liberty to give feedback on the proposal due to mentor guidelines, I wished if someone else could give some feedback (even some general feedback for submitting a proposal to PostgreSQL organization would be appreciated).

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 12:32 AM Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
Greetings,

* Kartik Ohri (kartikohri13@gmail.com) wrote:
> Hi! Can I get some review on my GSoC proposal ?
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EiIHZjOjf6yWfGzKeHCbu8bJ6K1tCEcmPsD3i8lPXbg/edit?usp=sharing
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EiIHZjOjf6yWfGzKeHCbu8bJ6K1tCEcmPsD3i8lPXbg/edit?usp=sharing>

I recommend you chat with the mentor who is listed for the GSoC Project
you're writing a proposal for directly.  Chip may see it here also, but
best to make sure.

Thanks!

Stephen