Re: GSoC Proposal - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chapman Flack
Subject Re: GSoC Proposal
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 03/29/20 15:18, Kartik Ohri wrote:
> Hi! I have shared the proposal with him directly. But as I was made aware
> that the project's prospective mentors are not at much liberty to give
> feedback on the proposal due to mentor guidelines, I wished if someone else

I'll add to that in case I could have misunderstood the mentor guidelines;
we have been in some communication about the parameters of the project,
but I was not sure how much involvement I should have in the preparation
of the proposal itself.

Is that in line with how other mentors for PostgreSQL have approached it?

Regards,
-Chap