Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Seems bug in postgres_fdw? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rader, David
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Seems bug in postgres_fdw?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 12:52 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 3:28 AM, Rader, David <davidr@openscg.com> wrote:
> Attached is a doc patch that updates the documentation for postgres-fdw to
> include the actual values for the 4 session variables that are set. Does
> that make sense to clarify?

From my point of view, this would be a sensible thing to document,
although I feel like the grammar is not quite right, because after
"establishes remote session settings for the parameters" my brain
expects a list of parameters rather than a list of parameters and the
corresponding values.  I think it reads better if you change "for the
parameters" to "for various parameters".

</nitpicking>

Revised doc patch attached with various parameters.
Attachment