Re: [HACKERS] WAL Consistency checking for hash indexes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: [HACKERS] WAL Consistency checking for hash indexes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is the patch that allows WAL consistency tool to mask
> 'LH_PAGE_HAS_DEAD_TUPLES' flag in hash index. The flag got added as a
> part of 'Microvacuum support for Hash index' patch . I have already
> tested it using Kuntal's WAL consistency tool and it works fine.

+ * unlogged. So, mask it. See _hash_kill_items(), MarkBufferDirtyHint()
+ * for
details.
+ */

I think in above comment, a reference to _hash_kill_items is
sufficient.  Other than that patch looks okay.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.