Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 13 February 2015 at 15:40, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:

On 12 February 2015 at 14:55, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 11:52 PM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
Google Summer of Code 2015 is approaching.  I'm intending on registering PostgreSQL again this year.

Before I do that, I'd like to have an idea of how many people are interested in being either a student or a mentor.

I'm ready to participate as mentor again!

Thanks for the interest from mentors and students so far.

Could I interest more to volunteer as mentors this year?  I'll be registering the project with Google soon so I'll want an idea of how many mentors we'll have available.

Any more mentors wish to step forward?  Please let me know A.S.A.P.

Thanks

Thom