Re: GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dmitry Dolgov
Subject Re: GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I would like to participate as student.

On 10 February 2015 at 03:52, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Google Summer of Code 2015 is approaching.  I'm intending on registering PostgreSQL again this year.

Before I do that, I'd like to have an idea of how many people are interested in being either a student or a mentor.

I've volunteered to be admin again, but if anyone else has a strong interest of seeing the projects through this year, please let yourself be known.

Who would be willing to mentor projects this year?

Project ideas are welcome, and I've copied many from last year's submissions into this year's wiki page.  Please feel free to add more (or delete any that stand no chance or are redundant): https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2015

Students can find more information about GSoC here: http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode

Thanks

Thom