Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins.
Date
Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins.  (Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On 12 February 2015 at 14:55, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 11:52 PM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
Google Summer of Code 2015 is approaching.  I'm intending on registering PostgreSQL again this year.

Before I do that, I'd like to have an idea of how many people are interested in being either a student or a mentor.

I'm ready to participate as mentor again!

Thanks for the interest from mentors and students so far.

Could I interest more to volunteer as mentors this year?  I'll be registering the project with Google soon so I'll want an idea of how many mentors we'll have available.

Thom