New key shortcuts for query window - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Thom Brown
Subject New key shortcuts for query window
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

I think the SQL query window should have a File > Close menu item,
which maps to Ctrl+W (or Apple+W in the case of a Mac).  This is easy
to add.  But something else I want to change isn't so easy.  I'd like
Execute to be mapped to Ctrl+R (as it's much easier to use in OSX
since F keys are far less used since they need to be used in
combination with the fn key).  This is already mapped to F5, and it's
easy to make it work with both, but I can't get the menu item to
display both mappings because of how wxMenuItem::Append works.  It
appears you can only specify one accelerator per menu item.  You can
add another menu item for the additional key binding, but that looks
rubbish.

Any idea if it's possible to show both key bindings on the same item?

e.g. Execute   F5/Ctrl+R

Thanks

Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion