Re: Overhaul of type attributes modification - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: Overhaul of type attributes modification
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On 9 July 2011 23:58, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> I've found a corner-case bug btw, which requires a tiny amendment.
> But I'm also rebasing the patch for current master and 1.14_patches
> (or whatever it's called), so you'll get these shortly

Okay, here are the two rebased patches, both with the extra fix:

Patch for REL-1_14_0_PATCHES:
update_composite_type_attributes_sql_v2_rebased_1.14.patch

Patch for master: update_composite_type_attributes_sql_v2_rebased_master.patch

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company