Re: Overhaul of type attributes modification - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Overhaul of type attributes modification
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, 2011-07-10 at 01:05 +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
> On 9 July 2011 23:58, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> > I've found a corner-case bug btw, which requires a tiny amendment.
> > But I'm also rebasing the patch for current master and 1.14_patches
> > (or whatever it's called), so you'll get these shortly
>
> Okay, here are the two rebased patches, both with the extra fix:
>
> Patch for REL-1_14_0_PATCHES:
> update_composite_type_attributes_sql_v2_rebased_1.14.patch
>
> Patch for master: update_composite_type_attributes_sql_v2_rebased_master.patch

Thanks. Can't reproduce the bugs I found earlier, but found a new one.

Suppose the following type:

CREATE TYPE s1.ty3 AS
   (c1 uuid,
    c2 uuid);

If I remove the first element, the SQL textbox is empty. It will
probably help you to know that I get the same behaviour when I delete
the three first elements on a 4-elements type, but not if I delete less
than three for this type.

Sorry. Hope you won't kill me next time we meet :)

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info