Re: pg_basebackup's --gzip switch misbehaves - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: pg_basebackup's --gzip switch misbehaves
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 15 Nov 2022, at 00:58, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 03:27:14PM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> Ugh, yes, that's what it should say.
>
> A split sounds fine by me.  On top of what Tom has mentioned, I have
> spotted two small-ish things.
>
> -    This module is available from CPAN or an operating system package.
> +    This module is available from
> +    <ulink url="https://metacpan.org/release/IPC-Run">CPAN</ulink>
> +    or an operating system package.
>
> It looks like there is a second one in install-windows.sgml.

Not sure I follow.  IPC::Run is already linked to with a ulink from that page
(albeit with an empty tag rendering the URL instead).

A related nitpick I found though is that metacpan has changed their URL
structure and these links now 301 redirect.  The attached 0001 fixes that first
before applying the other part.

> +    Many operations in the test suites use a 180 second timeout, which on slow
> Nit: s/180 second/180-second/?

Ok.

Attachment