Re: pg_basebackup's --gzip switch misbehaves - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_basebackup's --gzip switch misbehaves
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 03:27:14PM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Ugh, yes, that's what it should say.

A split sounds fine by me.  On top of what Tom has mentioned, I have
spotted two small-ish things.

-    This module is available from CPAN or an operating system package.
+    This module is available from
+    <ulink url="https://metacpan.org/release/IPC-Run">CPAN</ulink>
+    or an operating system package.

It looks like there is a second one in install-windows.sgml.

+    Many operations in the test suites use a 180 second timeout, which on slow
Nit: s/180 second/180-second/?
--
Michael

Attachment