Re: Local User Group List - Need Help! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Local User Group List - Need Help!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 8 May 2013 22:11, Jonathan S. Katz <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:

> Good news - we now have a list of the available local user groups off of the
> "Community" page on the website:
> http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/
>
> However, at the time of sending this email, the list is very incomplete - as
> you will notice, I've only added a few of the PUGs in the US and one in
> Sweden.  So, please help the effort!  If you have an active PUG, please
> reply to the list with the following:
>
> PUG Name
> Locale (City or Region the PUG serves)
> Country
> Website (if you have one)
> Mailing List (if you have one, which I hope you do if you don't have a
> website)

PUG Name
London PostgreSQL Group

Locale (City or Region the PUG serves)
London

Country
United Kingdom

Website (if you have one)
http://www.meetup.com/London-PostgreSQL-Meetup-Group/

Mailing List (if you have one, which I hope you do if you don't have a website)
Meetup group via website