Re: pg14 psql broke \d datname.nspname.relname - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: pg14 psql broke \d datname.nspname.relname
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 10:20 PM Mark Dilger
<mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Looks like most people voted for (B).  In support of that option, here are patches for master and REL_14_STABLE.
Notethat I extended the tests compared to v9, which found a problem that is fixed for v10:

OK, I committed these. I am not totally sure we've got all the
problems sorted here, but I don't think that continuing to not commit
anything is going to be better, so here we go.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com