Re: [HACKERS] Why is get_cheapest_parallel_safe_total_inner() in pathkeys.c? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Why is get_cheapest_parallel_safe_total_inner() in pathkeys.c?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:10 PM, David Rowley
<david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> This probably ended up here because there's a bunch of other functions
> named get_cheapest* in that file, but all of those relate to getting a
> path for specific PathKeys. get_cheapest_parallel_safe_total_inner()
> does not do that.

Yes, I just put it near to the code from which it was derived.

> Maybe allpaths.c is a better home for it?

I will let others be the judge of that.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company